The Ministry of Finance (MOF) Malaysia, under Budget 2020 is helping SMEs with grants of up to 50% of the cost or a maximum of RM 5,000 to adopt Digitalisation.
Digitalize your business today for your growth!
Check your eligibility for SME Digitalization grant,
The SME is at least 60% Malaysian owned.
The SME is registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia and classified as an SME.
The SME has been in operation for at least one (1) year.
For SMEs which has been in operation for one (1) year, is required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM100,000.00.
For SMEs which have been in operation for two (2) years or more, is required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM50,000.00 for the preceding two (2) consecutive years.
Required Documents for SME Digitalization grant:
- Completed SME Digitalisation Initiative Application Form. Please Contact Us for the application form.
- A copy of the Identification Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s) of the SME, whichever is applicable.
- A copy of the SME’s business registration licenses (CCM or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016).
- Latest audited financial statements or latest financial management account statement or the SME’s bank statement for the last two (2) months.
- Quotation/invoice for the selected digitalisation services from MDEC listed Technology Service Provider RJ Info Matrix (M) Sdn Bhd.
- Any other information and documents as and when required by the BSN.