Cloud Backup with Microsoft Azure
Protect your Windows PC files and folders from corruptions, attacks, and disasters with Geo-redundant storage (GRS) and Microsoft Azure Recovery Services.
- You can configure back up times (maximum three times a day, or every 1 to 4 weeks) and retention schedule (days, weeks, months or years)
- You may also perform an ad hoc back up when required.
The data in Azure is encrypted-at-rest.
- For on-premises and Azure backup, encryption-at-rest is provided using the passphrase you provide when backing up to Azure.
- For Azure VMs, data is encrypted-at-rest using Storage Service Encryption (SSE).
- Microsoft invests over $1,000,000,000 annually on cybersecurity research and development.
- We employ more than 3500 security experts focused on securing your data and privacy.
- Azure has more certifications than any other cloud provider.