Capture SST information for masters, issue invoices with SST and file tax using SST Form 02.
Connect your Tally data to Power BI and get actionable insights into your business.
Integrate your business and operations software to the best BI tools.
- Prepare payment vouchers in Tally and upload to your bank portal (Affin, CIMB, Maybank & RHB only).
- Eliminate errors, duplicate work, & Track and verify your payments.
Attach Scanned Documents to all your transactions (Purchase Orders received from customers to Sales Orders/Invoices, Bank-in slips to Receipts, Debit/Credit Notes, Invoices received from suppliers to Purchases, Expense slips/bills to Claim journals, Stock-take lists etc)
Keep track of your fixed assets individually by category, location, get schedules by asset, category, disposals and calculate depreciation automatically
Track every change made to the accounting and inventory information in vouchers
Generates Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Trial Balance for Cost Centres
- Restrict access to outstanding ageing & statement of account reports for receivable and payable users.
- Hide inventory purchase cost information
Decision makers in today’s competitive business environment need a bird’s eye view of critical management information at their fingertips
Age pending invoices & calculate commission for each salesman. Measure salesman performance
- Schedule9 Balance Sheet and P&L with “Financed by/Represented by” presentation
- Statement of accounts with “Open Item” & “Balance B/f” formats with ageing by days or by months. Including post-dated cheque information.
- Bank reconciliation format and cheque number filter.
- Multiple Invoice and official Receipt Additional customisable formats using Productivity Suite (MS Word template).
- Localisation of Cheque printing
- Automatically set Current Date to computer date on start up.
- Configurable automatic Backup triggered by events or timer.
- Import Ledgers & Transactions from MS Excel.
- Predefine Cost Centres for easy allocation in voucher entry.
- Print vouchers by selecting range of voucher numbers.
- Start and End ledger options for multi accounts printing.
- Final Non-Trade (without debtors/creditors) accounts printing.
- Ageing of receivables and payable summary by Months.
- Retains original name of Default Tally group even if name is changed.
- Allow/Disable Ledger, Cost Centre, Stock Item, & Location to voucher entry.
- Printing registers with summary Extract.
- Changes to Payment & Journal voucher printing format.
- Address List for debtors/creditors exportable to MS Excel for mail merging
- TallyTip: Users get a daily tip when they start Tally, helping users to learn new ways to use Tally.